Here are my current favorites:
- Carina Organics Baby Shampoo/Body Wash. So gentle, naturally sweet smelling, free of any icky ingredients and biodegradable.
- Badger Baby Balm. Soothing and healing for my little girl.
- Shikai Borage Dry Skin Lotion. Unscented and rich in Omega 3 fatty acids for severely dry skin. It comes in a purse size tube, hand cream tube and large pump bottle.
- Deram-E Nourishing Rose Cleansing Oil. A unique way to cleanse your face. Hydrating, good for sensitive skin and includes argan and jojoba oils.
- International Harvest Organic Coconut Oil. In addition to moisturizing dry skin, this is multipurpose and edible. It’s great for replacing unhealthy cooking oils in cooking and baking. Smells and tastes yummy.